The INC Model-L is a radiation area monitor designed to alert personnel to radiation exceeding selected levels. This alarm system provides indication of radiation levels at areas such as transportation docks, storage sites, nuclear medicine facilities, laboratories, industrial centers and radiography installations.DescriptionWhen the radiation intensity exceeds a pre-set level the green light goes out, an audible alarm will sound and the red light will be activated. The alarm is pre-set to trip at 2 mR/hr (user adjustable).
The sensitivity adjustment is the control mounted on the printed circuit board (screwdriver adjust). Turning this control CW increases the sensitivity. DISCONNECT POWER BEFORE REMOVING COVER OR ADJUSTMENT.
Remove the cover and screw the hardware into the wall through the large mounting holes at each endof the box.
Is available upon request.
- Sensitivity: (adjustable) 2-3 mR/hr.
- Line voltage range: 105 to 125 volts AC
- Response time: (at 20 mR/hr.) .3 second
- Recovery time: 5 seconds.
- Temperature range: 20 to 110 F
- No-signal power consumption: 50 watts.
- Alarm mode: constant or intermittent.
- Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 3.5
- External lights: up to 500 watts. For incandescent bulbs, motors, buzzers, bells, mechanical indicators, etc. Connection for these external lights is at the bottom of the alarm box.